Skip to content
- Newsletter submissions and website updates must be submitted at least ten (10) business days before your preferred publishing weekend.
- All Newsletter Submissions pertaining to a Ministry or Team must be approved by the corresponding Ministry Team Leader. All Newsletter Submissions pertaining to an event must be approved by a Staff Member. You must have completed a Room Request and have a confirmation of approval before submitting an article about a meeting or event.
- All Newsletter Submissions must be submitted via the Newsletter Submission form on our website. Handwritten, printed, or personally emailed submissions will not be accepted.
- Newsletter articles typically run for two consecutive weeks. You can choose to have your article run only once; however, articles may not run for more than two consecutive weeks.
- The Newsletter Editor retains the right to edit any and all submitted content. That includes text, pictures, and scheduled run dates.
- The Newsletter Editor reserves the right to reject any submission at their discretion.
- For website updates, please contact Daniel Dodsworth, IT Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions about the newsletter? Please contact Marina Ernst, Information Coordinator, at email@example.com.