- Saturday worship services will be held at 4pm (Contemporary) and 6pm (Traditional)
- Sunday worship services will be held at 8am (Traditional) and 10am (Traditional) at Central Campus. Lake Weir Campus worship service will be held at 10am (Traditional). Everglades Rec Center services will be held at 8am (Traditional) and 10am (Contemporary).
- Services will be livestreamed from Central Campus (Saturday 4pm and Sunday 10am). Services will also be available on YouTube and Facebook
- Reservations are required. Click Here to Register for In-person Worship. If you register and later decide not to attend, please call the church office to cancel and provide an opportunity to others
- Reservations will be accepted Monday thru Friday of the week prior to service. All Reservations must be in by 12:00pm on Friday
- Reservations will stop once we have reached 95 individuals at Central Campus, 35 individuals at Lake Weir Campus, and 70 individuals at Everglades Rec Center (couples will be counted separately and not as 1 attendee) so that we may account for worship staff and volunteers in our maximum capacity
- Facemasks are required at all times while in the church building. Face shields are allowed only if a mask is worn underneath
- Each attendee will check in and have temperature taken prior to entering the building. Per CDC guidelines, a temperature at or above 100.4o will indicate that you are too sick to attend worship and we kindly ask that you stay home and take care of yourself
- Ushers will welcome you at the Narthex doors and show you to your seat
- Sanctuary will be seated front to back and dismissed from back to front. Thus, maintaining safe distancing
- Seating of worshippers will be a minimum of 6’ apart. Couples will be seated together, and we have space to accommodate larger families
- Communion will be served in 1 kind (for now) and will take place at the end of service as people leave
- Offerings may be placed in the locked donation boxes located in the rear of the Sanctuary and in the Narthex. There will be no collections during the service
- If you are not feeling well or considered to be at high risk, we ask that you stay at home rather than return prematurely for your safety and well being
- The pews will be sanitized between each worship service, as will the restrooms
- Curbside communion will not be held on Sunday mornings. Curbside communion will continue on Monday from 9am – 10am at Central Campus and 8am – 9am at Lake Weir Campus
Hope Lutheran Church is alerting the community that recent e-mail scams have targeted Hope members.
Several members have reported receiving scam e-mails, in which the sender claims to be Pastor Jon-Marc (or a staff member) and asks for gift cards.
Hope and its associates will NEVER send emails like this.
Our pastors will NEVER ask you for donations or favors via e-mail.
Please be wary of anyone claiming to be Hope staff, and always check the sender’s actual email address. If their email address is not from our @hope2all.org domain, then it’s not authentic. Sometimes these addresses can be “spoofed,” or made to appear as if they are coming from our @hope2all.org domain, so be cautious, and send anything suspicious to your JUNK folder.
If you receive emails from anyone asking you to purchase gift cards, it’s very likely a scam. If this happens, please flag that e-mail as JUNK, and block the sender’s e-mail address. Do not reply to the e-mail.
Good news! Our new Lifetouch Mobile Directory is ready! Our Mobile Directory contains contact information for all the families of Hope Lutheran Church and is an easy to use tool to help you stay connected. PLUS, you will see portraits of all our families that participated in our recent photography event. What a great way to connect names and faces!
To access the mobile directory:
- Go to the following web address: https://mobiledirectory.lifetouch.com/415105/hope-lutheran-church
- Enter your Access Code
Once you are logged in, you can scroll through the directory, search by name, view family profiles, email/call/map, and view staff only page. The onscreen Guided Tour will walk you through each of these areas.
To update your contact information, or to add your information if it is not listed, please contact the church office. Periodically, we will be hosting additional photography events to include even more of our family’s portraits in our mobile directory. Connecting has never been easier! Check it out today.