Friday, July 20th
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Sorry, this event has been canceled.
Precision Imaging is bringing you the latest in 3D Digital Mammography, Making this life-saving test easy & convenient!
- All Major Insurance plans accepted
- NO referral necessary for annual screening for women age 40 & over
- We offer a relaxed atmosphere with a friendly, professional, all-female, clinical staff
- Please bring your Insurance and I.D. cards
Call today to schedule: 904-996-8100
WALK-INS always welcomed!
How to prepare for your mammogram appointment:
The following items are very important to insure that your experience with Precision Imaging Mobile Mammography Unit is a pleasant one. They will further insure that the results of your mammogram are processed in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Bring Insurance card and Driver’s License or I.D. card.
- We will need your physician’s name, address and phone number. This provides for the timely submission of the results to your physician.
- If applicable we need the name, address and phone number of the facility where you had your last mammogram. This is very important. It allows the Radiologist the ability to compare prior images with our images. It is only to your benefit to have your mammogram results read with as much information as possible.
- Do not wear any deodorant, powder, perfume or lotion the day of your appointment.
- It is suggested that a two piece outfit be worn the day of your appointment.